Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs and Glitches

Go down

Bugs and Glitches Empty Bugs and Glitches

Post  Viet Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:46 pm

If there is ever any problems with the forum, please post them here and I or Night (Admin) will do our very best to try and fix the problem.
Most of them, I will try and handle personally if possible, so don't bother Admin about it. She's busy enough as it is Razz

Um, yeah so that's what this forum is for. Just create a new thread and try to explain the bug/glitch as much as possible and I will help you once I get on.

To New Staff Members:
Once your accepted as an Official Kinopiron Staff member you must have;
1. The power to see 6 new forums under a category called "Staff HQ" as well as a "Staff Work" Section.
2. A user name with the color matching to the job you have. [Ex: Writer = Green, Artist = Pink, Mod = Purple]
3. A title under your user name matching with the job you have. [Ex: Writer = Writer, Global Moderator = Moderator, (Graphic) Artists = G.A.S, Co-Admin = Co-Admin)
4. Acceptance into the group of your job, as well as the staff group.

Just tell me if any of the above things are missing.
Viet
Viet
Co-Admin

RPG Info
Level: 100
Health Bar:
Bugs and Glitches Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bugs and Glitches Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Bar:
Bugs and Glitches Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Bugs and Glitches Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum