Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm quitting the internet.

4 posters

Go down

I'm quitting the internet. Empty I'm quitting the internet.

Post  gymnast4life Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 pm

I'm no longer going to be using the internet for entertainment purposes starting very soon.

And this is only the second out of the seven websites I need to post about it.

Before everyone starts going on a search for a new writer/moderator, there is no need.
I already found someone that could easily replace me. She knows everything I know, and she does a lot of it better than me too xD!
And she wants to continue using my account, just changing the display name so when the day comes her switch would be easy.
Only there is one teny tiny problem...
She is only 11 years old. Even though the first time I talked to her I thought she was 18. Trust me, she is VERY mature xD.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, before she is ruled out, on forumotion to admins choose the minimum and maximum ages for registration.
So perhaps it can be made to 11 yo, and then changed to 12 yo on Izzie's (the girl who should replace me) birthday is october if you want to.
If anyone wants to contact her, Izzie's AIM is izziegirl101 and her email is izziegirl101@aol.com

Of course my quitting can take a while because I literally need to inform EVERYONE and make sure all the site owners I work for will accept Izzie as my replacement.

So, this may be one of my last times talking to you guys.
gymnast4life
gymnast4life

Dog

Back to top Go down

I'm quitting the internet. Empty Re: I'm quitting the internet.

Post  Xiah Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 am

Awh. See ya later then. Wink
Xiah
Xiah
G.A.S

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:10 pm

I honestly don't think this is a good idea .... quiting and then getting an 11 year old to take your place. We will find some one to take your place.

we will not be changing our age for an 11 year old, I am truly sorry. I just don't think that that would be a good idea. I do hope that you have fun =D

**NiGhT
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
I'm quitting the internet. Left_bar_bleue10/10I'm quitting the internet. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
I'm quitting the internet. Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm quitting the internet. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  gymnast4life Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Admin wrote:I honestly don't think this is a good idea .... quiting and then getting an 11 year old to take your place. We will find some one to take your place.

we will not be changing our age for an 11 year old, I am truly sorry. I just don't think that that would be a good idea. I do hope that you have fun =D

**NiGhT

Mkay, but in all honesty you would never suspect she was anything under 15 xD
Wellll, unless you saw a pic of her irl because she looks like 9.

Good luck finding someone else than!
gymnast4life
gymnast4life

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:13 pm

I am not going to sit here and argue with you though. I am not in a good mood so yea.

we found you, didn't we? Also...weren't you the one that has been getting kicked off of sites, anyways? O_O If you refer anyone...we would have to know them really well because I have honestly lost my trust in you.

Anyways...

have a good time in real life, sweetie. =D

Kinopiron and staff would miss you. If you want, we can lock your account...delete...etc?? just let us know. =D
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
I'm quitting the internet. Left_bar_bleue10/10I'm quitting the internet. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
I'm quitting the internet. Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm quitting the internet. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Viet Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Account updated, status removed.

I'll update staff list when I have time. School just started yesterday and already my schedule is going crazy x-x
Viet
Viet
Co-Admin

RPG Info
Level: 100
Health Bar:
I'm quitting the internet. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm quitting the internet. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Bar:
I'm quitting the internet. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000I'm quitting the internet. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  gymnast4life Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 pm

You can just like, delete the account since I don't intend on returning once the quit is finalized...
gymnast4life
gymnast4life

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum