Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinopiron is looking for your ideas

2 posters

Go down

Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Empty Kinopiron is looking for your ideas

Post  Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:16 am

So... this genius... *obviously not a good one*... has ran out of ideas. I have tried everything... honestly I have...

then I kinda got grounded and was uh... sent away <.< ... so it backed up kinopiron...

Your ideas are being requested now. we do need more staff... advertise EVERYWHERE still... please?

**NiGhT
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Left_bar_bleue10/10Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Left_bar_bleue0/0Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Empty Pets/Plots

Post  Night Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:35 am

I have a few ideas on pets, some are cute Dragons all the way to Hippogriffs and even anthros. :3 I have to draw them up though, the outlines may take a day or two.

Oh and plots. It may surprise you but I write too. Smile I have demonic ideas on a thought of a certain person/character going missing and people should find them through a series of games and stories with questions... just a very vague idea. lol!

The night was slowly passing over the head of two rakirs who slept alone in the open night air. After a day of wandering the Earth they were exhausted with boredom. Their life was quiet and nothing eventful occurred very often... Days passed like years and the days were far too long for one particular rakir, Kay. She lay with her friend Red, who were both asleep at the edge of the Pacific Ocean, it was a calm and lonely evening.
(still in editing, this was just a short paragraph)

Last edited by Night on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Night
Night

Pig

RPG Info
Health Bar:
Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Left_bar_bleue10/10Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Left_bar_bleue0/0Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Empty Re: Kinopiron is looking for your ideas

Post  Admin Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 pm

oooh younickname stealer!
lol

apply for an artist and we can make it official.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Health Bar:
Experience Bar:

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kinopiron is looking for your ideas Empty Re: Kinopiron is looking for your ideas

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down