Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your wants and needs

3 posters

Go down

Your wants and needs Empty Your wants and needs

Post  Admin Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm

so we have the admin's wants and needs. What about yours?

Is there anything that Kinopiron doesn't have planned that you will die if it is not in there?
Is there anything you just want to be included into the production of Kinopiron?

You have our ears. Go on... tell us. Don't be shy.

we listen to all and every one <3
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
Your wants and needs Left_bar_bleue10/10Your wants and needs Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Your wants and needs Left_bar_bleue0/0Your wants and needs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Your wants and needs Empty Re: Your wants and needs

Post  Viet Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Some things we already have in mind;

1.) A way to advertise your shop - pay to have your shop name and advertisement on a notice board
2.) Having Employees - required to hire employees to open and run your shop
3.) Shop customization - able to change everything about your shop; name, layout, message, shopkeeper, etc
4.) Able to purchase up to 3 stores - require to have one shop with at least size 50? and a construction permit (bought with cash?)
5.) Pets can die - when they die (because they haven't been fed for a month or had zero hp for a month) they automatically turn into the 'zombie' theme and sent to graveyard. From there people are free to 'adopt' the pet for a fee. Could have an 'immortality' that could be bought to keep pet from ever dying. Either cost KP or KC. I'm leaning more towards KP so people won't think this is a cashed-based site and its decent money sink.
6.) custom shopkeeper bought with money
7.) School for pets
8.) Themes: Fire (Flara/Ignus), Water (Aqua/Marine), Earth (Terra), Robot (Upgrade), Ancient, Angel (Angelus), Halloween, X-Mas, Zombie (Living Dead/Thanatos/Victus Mortuus)

Keep in mind, these are just ideas. Not all ideas are set in stone and just because they are listed here doesn't mean they will be used. Feel free to comment or ask questions about them o.o
Viet
Viet
Co-Admin

RPG Info
Level: 100
Health Bar:
Your wants and needs Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Your wants and needs Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Bar:
Your wants and needs Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Your wants and needs Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Your wants and needs Empty :3

Post  Vindicated Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 am

ok, this is really common, but i just love human avvies x3
I dunno if thats already going to be included, but i'd love to have an HA and maybe some human shopkeepers and such?
If so it would be awesome if you could change their human factor, like potions for a cash shop that can make them anthro or give them dog ears and so on
and as for the pets, it would be nice if they had themes, like holiday pets or holiday pet potions or bottles that you can find on holidays that can change your pet
maybe stuff you can find on random events or other potions you can buy whenever to make your pet with themes like evil, warrior, malice, anthro, so on so on
and also, it would be wonderful if you could put your own layout and maybe even playlist on your profile and pet pages, it really bugs me when sites dont have that option ^^
and one more thing that i can think of atm, QUESTS
quests that can give you cash credits, items, and points and whatnot c:
no one really posted here so i was a bit hesitant of this xDDD
Vindicated
Vindicated

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Viet Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Yes, I would like a human avatar as well, but not sure if they would be implemented, at very least, its probably not going to be implemented any time soon. It would take quite some time to code, I'm assuming, as well as time to create the art.

The holiday themes idea, we do have Smile Just haven't started creating them yet.

Pet pages haven't been brought up yet (not that I can remember), but I would also like this. Very Happy

As for quests, we're thinking of using the school idea for the pets and adding on that would be jobs. The jobs could replace (or added with) quests; have same requirements and rewards, etc. Only difference is, higher level jobs (better rewards) require a certain level of education.
Viet
Viet
Co-Admin

RPG Info
Level: 100
Health Bar:
Your wants and needs Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Your wants and needs Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Bar:
Your wants and needs Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Your wants and needs Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vindicated Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 pm

yeah the HA's would take a while x3
and so would the holiday themes Razz i think the anthro potion would be a win though xDD
then you might have to make clothes for your pet Sad eww, thats not nice... maybe not Razz
and that school thing is a good idea Surprised
pet pages are always nice :] im sure well be loaded with ideas when the site comes up xDD i cant wait~<33
Vindicated
Vindicated

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum