Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night's Book

Go down

Night's Book Empty Night's Book

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:25 am

-*-This is where I will be posting chapters of my book for you guys to read
lol I am getting it published soon when I am done... YAY! -*-

Chapter one:

My parents gave me the gift of life. They told me I had one chance… I had one chance to live…one chance to breath…I had one chance to be someone. March 3rd of the year 1993 I was born to my beautiful mother, Abby-Gale Watson. She was short, tan, beautiful green eyes, and natural black coal hair. I never knew my birth father. He split when he heard he had a child on the way, a baby girl to be exact. Some times I wonder if I were a boy if he would have stayed. If it would have made a difference in my life.
My mom re-married. She married the librarian, James Cook. She became Abby-Gale Cook. Well, he is unique…I guess. Every night is different around him. He constantly changed and when I said I was bored I was piled up will millions of chores to keep me occupied. He was tall, skinny, and very good-looking. Almost to perfect for my mother. He wore glasses that fitted him perfectly and I could tell my mother loved him very much. Just wish one day I will have someone like him one day maybe, some one to actually be there for a child that was never actually his.
I ran away from home. Where I was heading, I have no idea. Guess I was just going wherever my heart decided to take me. How am I going? Well, I stole my neighbor’s vehicle. It was rather large, four doors, yellow truck. It was a Chevy. It was bright as the very sun that gives me warmth during the day. My luck is good I guess you can say. I never have been hurt in my lifetime of 16 years. Anything I ever wanted and asked for, I have gotten. How lucky?
“Ms,” The man on the other line interrupted my thoughts, “Name, please? Hey, are you okay?”
“OH! Yes. I’m sorry. My name is…”I paused for a minute, “Tracy Kris.”
“Well, Ms. Kris, Your passport will be waiting for you at the post office. I look forward to meeting you, Ms. Kris. Pleasure doing business with you.”
“You to.”
I hung up the pay phone. I never use my cell phone. To scared they will track me down.
I lied.
I lied to him about my name. I lied to him about my age. I’m not really 22…I am 16. My name isn’t Tracy Kris; it is Kate-lin Watson. It doesn’t matter any ways. They don’t need to know who I am.
Where have I decided to go?
Well there is a small town, population 52. It is small, along the banks of a river. Something called Armageddon. The town is named after it. “The Ending”. Sounds like my kind of place.
Airplane trips? A friggin plan trip, Why a plane? My grandmother had died in a plane crash and I will be sitting with death… for an hour or so at least. Why do I choose a plane when I know my consequences?
I turned away from the pay phone and walked to my truck…yes my stolen yellow truck. I guess I was lucky for something else to. When I stole the truck, there was $1000 sitting in the passenger side of the truck. I have been living off of this for a while now. Just too good to be true…but it was. No lie.
I opened the door and with a deep breath, pushed back my brown hair inherited by my wretched father, and stared at the driver seat. I crawled in reluctantly and grabbed the keys off the dashboard, cranked the car and was off.
I was to meet this person for my passport in secret, the way that I had asked for it to be. I was supposed to be going to the local post office, just about 20 minutes away. I grabbed one of my 5 phones and dialed star 67 and the number I was given.
“Yellow Chevy, on my way; if you’re going to be late, don’t bother showing up.”

CLICK

I hung up. I work hard for where I am. Every one knows me as THE Tracy Kris. I am finally somebody. Not a nobody. Hard work is what y mother taught me…so what my mother has taught me has brought me this far.
I pulled up to the post office and parked next to a chain linked fence enclosing a high school…in session. I attended their school. It is a very worthless school and sadly they teach nothing, but how to abuse drugs and alcohol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
Night's Book Left_bar_bleue10/10Night's Book Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Night's Book Left_bar_bleue0/0Night's Book Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum