Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber is back, bet you all missed me.

3 posters

Go down

Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty Amber is back, bet you all missed me.

Post  master Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 am

I'm back sorry I've been moving country which has made me completely inactive but I now have internet again. I've noticed I'm not a writer anymore, is that due to my inactivity? I'm a bit confused if someone could help me out a bit it would be much appreciated.
master
master
Writer

Rooster

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Left_bar_bleue10/10Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Left_bar_bleue0/0Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty Re: Amber is back, bet you all missed me.

Post  Viet Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Whoa, different country? Shocked

And yes, we basically had a staff-cleanout. I will fix this when I get home today Very Happy

Welcome Back~
Viet
Viet
Co-Admin

RPG Info
Level: 100
Health Bar:
Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Bar:
Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty Re: Amber is back, bet you all missed me.

Post  master Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Yeah thanks, I never had time to say it was quite sudden really.
master
master
Writer

Rooster

RPG Info
Health Bar:
Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Left_bar_bleue10/10Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Left_bar_bleue0/0Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm

lol it's okay Amber <3

Just glad you are back
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Health Bar:
Experience Bar:

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Amber is back, bet you all missed me. Empty Hi

Post  master Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Thanks glad to be back
master
master
Writer

Rooster

RPG Info
Health Bar:
Experience Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:35 pm

I updated your account =D

I will get you some individual tasks when I get home from school
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Health Bar:
Experience Bar:

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down