Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry Quiz Game!

Go down

Cherry Quiz Game! Empty Cherry Quiz Game!

Post  Alucard Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 am

(Let's get to know a couple of your cherries, shall we? xD)

Pick ten of your original characters.

1) Silver
2) Ian
3) D
4) Demien
5) Mystro
6) Vincent
7) Teru
Cool Shin
9) Blue
10) Red

1) 1,3,5,6 each want to kill 4. Why?

Silver: Hmph, He's a no good, dirty rotten, jackass.
D: One thing I can agree with my enemy on.. -_- He's a bastard.
Mystro: Bastard.. >.>
Vincent: He's a damn jerk, that's what he is... And he has denied saving my master... *his eyes glow red for a second*
Demien: O.o Do I REALLY seem that much of a complete ass?
Everyone: Yes!
Demien: >>.... <<.... Well damn... DO I honestly care? *laughs*

2) 1 thinks 8 is gay. What’s 8's reaction?
Shin: You try finding a straight guy out of Tay's cherries... That's a one out of a million percent chance, and if you do, their so hoooot, that we all hit on them and eventually turn him gay, so I suggest you grab him fast... xD No but seriously, no shit- I'm trying to hit it off my my twin. >Razz
Teru: *spits out juice* whaaa?!
Shin; Nothing, Nothing.. Here, let me clean that off for you.. Hehen.. *pulls out a napkin and lays it on his lap patting it down gently*
Teru: *blushes* Ehhh!!!~

3) 5 and 6 each get accepted into separate rival secret organizations bent on creating a hobo-powered death beam before the other does! WHAT HAPPENS!!?!?!?!?

Mystro: Defeat me, and I'll kill you. >:3 And you KNOW I wouldn't regret it.
Vincent: Hehehehn... competition eh? To see who comes first? And besides that... *very evil sneer* Hehn, hehn, hehn..... Heh, heheh... Heeeheheh! *breaks up into crazy hysterical laughter his eyes glowing red* You let my master die! So when I build it before you, I'll slaughter your organization first without ANY hesitation, eh? Just like you said?
Mystro: O.O Holy fuck... You can be scary sometimes Vince..
Vincent: Oh really? *suddenly goes back to his old self* Reeeeeaaally? *his eyes sparkle*
Mystro: No.. -.- I take that back, your the gayes man I have EVER met..
Vincent: Hehehn.... Well guess what?
Mystro: Hnn?
Vincent: *aims the death beam at him sneering*
Mystro: Oh fuck....

4) 1 tries to kiss 2,3,4,5 and 6 -do they let him/her?

Silver: Oh come on! We KNOW I wouldn't do that! ;-; Unless they drugged me.. oh WHO drugged me?!
Ian: Eh... *blushes* Well.. S..Silv has a fine body and all... B.. But I'm not THAT low...
Silver:.... *sigh* I wouldn't kiss you any way..
Ian: Ehhh?! Why not?
Silver:... Because I dun cheat on Delano... Unless.. *leans in close smiling*
Ian: *blushes deeply*
Silver: *whispers only seconds away from his lips* You want me too...
Ian: Ehhhh! *lets out a loud abnormal squeal*
Silver: *laughs quietly* Next?
D:....... *gives a hateful and long stare at Silver*
Silver: *returns the unfriendly glare*.............
D:.............
Silver:................
Ian* Preying for them not the break out into a fight*
D:... It wouldn't be quiet unpleasant, but that's IF I ever HAD too.
Silver: Same here, pretty boy...
D: *blushes slightly*
Silver: *comes closer to him laughing quietly*
D: *stands his ground until Silv walks up to him and they stands side by side*
Silver: Your lucky we settled our differences for now... *still smiling evilly*
D: Heh, and don't forget, I'm STILL a bounty hunter... *same sneer as Silv*
Ian: Ooook, what about four?
Silver and Demien: Ah, Hell no!
Demien: Now, maybe if you weren't such a hardass...
Silver: And you weren't such a jackass... I DO like your long black hair though, it suits you...
Demien: ^^
Mystro: Silver, you touch me, you die, I would NEVER allow it!
Silver: Hehn, Naw, your sweet... Sexy... *drewl*
Mystro: Ehh? *growls protectively*
Silver: Err.. Your Sensei will slaughter me... Besides... Your body.. To frail.
Mystro: Tch, you wish. And I swear to god, if you touch MY sensei, I'll slaughter YOU!
Silver: That a challenge?
Mystro:............... No, you'll be too worn out by Alucard to face off to me.
Silver: *blush*
Vincent: Silver, I love you like a bro man... But uh...
Silver: *pats his head* Yesh.. I get it..

5) 7 gets a bazooka and starts shooting at everyone - who will survive?

Everyone: We all will... *laughs*
Shin: Teru wouldn't shoot his one and only love... Now would you- Graaah! *dodges just by inches from a shot*
Teru: Graaaah! Don't say that! I would NEVER love the likes of you!
Shin: But Teru- Ahh! *dodges again*
Silver: Well, everyone BUT Shin.. xD Teru doesn't ever want to harm anyone besides his perverted brother.
Shin: Am not!
Mystro: Teru is so innocent, I'm surprised that he even knew how to shoot it!

6) 4 dies; how do 1 and 10 react to it?
Silver: Finally! Damn, I thought we'd never get rid of him.
Red: Idiot! Just had to go an die! ..... We were under a contract... Damn him... Leaving us stranded like this in mid deal... Hell, our part of the bargain was finally done... He had HIS to complete... uh! He did that on purpose, NOW I see why... Let me drag him outta hell, force him to complete the contract, and THEN kill him.. *growls*
Silver: Red, is there no other reason?
Red: Nope, other then that, that low down son-of-a-bitch that uses loopholes, smart bastard, deserves to die.
Silver:.... O.o

7) MKFan jumped out of nowhere in the middle of the quiz,how does everyone react to it?

Silver: What the hell? *suddenly gets on guard snarling quietly* Who the hell are you?!
Ian:... Vincent! *stands behind him holding onto him peering out from behind Vince's side*
Vincent: Hmph! I shall protect you with all my might... Now who are you?
D: Hey, did I see you on a poster somewhere? *pulls out a gun* I think... I think your on a wanted poster... Heavy bounty? Eh.. *looks them up and down* Probably not... But hell, it puts food on my table.
Silver: Is that ALL you think about?
D: Shut up, Mutt! You'll be next... So wait your turn pateintly, before I muzzle you..
Silver: Why you-!
Demien: ...... Hrmph! Move aside stranger.... I don't know you, and I don't WANT to know you... I've other things to attend too.
Mystro: -_- This is the most STUPIDEST quiz I have EVER heard of...
Teru: Ehh? Ohhh, ohhh, hellloooo! *rushes up to them and holds out his hand, his innocent kitten tail flickering back and forth* I'm Teru. ^^ Who might you be?
Shin: You’re in a good mood today- Teru! He's a stranger get away from him! *pulls Teru away glaring at them wickedly* I'm watching you... Remember that, you try ANYTHING with my beloved...
Teru: Graa... I'm not yours... -_-
Blue: Go away! Do we LOOK like we're in the mood to deal with stragglers like you?
Red: Yes, yes, me and Blue are in a VERY bitter mood today.. I suggest you move before you feel our brotherly wrath... And I guarantee it ISN'T pleasant...

Cool If 2 asked a random question to 10, what would 10 answer?

Ian: Reeed...
Red: I have to reason to answer to you, Ian...
Ian: Plleeeease answer me this...
Red: If you valued your life- I wouldn't ask if we are in anything illegal..
Ian: K..... Are YOU into illegal shizz?
Red: *face palm* -____-' You know what? I'll have to kill you if I told you-
Ian:... That's suck a cliché line..
Red; Aye, I know.. o.o But it was the only thing I had...
Ian: Riiight...

9) 6 is stuck in a cave with a huge monster. There is a sword he can use to fight against it, but it's lying on the other side of a pit of tarantulas and 9's boogers. Does he make a reach for the sword, and can he fight back against the monster?

Vincent:..... I will do anything that Ian commands me to do, if he wishith for me to kill the monster, I'll kill it, if he wishith or me to kill it with that sword, I'll kill it with that sword...
Blue: What the duck?
Vincent: Duck?
Blue: Crap.. Typo... I meant fuck...
Vince: Suuuure you did...
Blue: *snaps and points toward Vince*
Beast: RAWR! RAAAAAAAAAWR! *lunges at Vince*
Vince: Ian?
Ian:.... Kill it with your bare hands, I'd rather you not sully yourself with Blue's invisible boogers... And when your done, make me some lemonade, eh? *leaves*
Blue: Your not suppose to be here! ;-;
Vince: *smiles his eyes glowing red* Yes siiiir! *lunges at the beast and suddenly the whole room grows black*
Blue: Graaah! I can't see!
Beast: RAAAAAAWWWWWR- *loud thud*

Minutes later~

*suddenly the lights come back one and Vince is standing ontop of the shredded beast*
Vince: Hah, I am VICTORIOUS! Just like in mortal combat.. :3
Blue: *mouth is dropped open in amazement* /He's not human... He can't be../ Well, take this! *snaps, and suddenly the ground shakes as another beast comes walking out into the arena*
Vince: *braces himself*
Beast: *walks out of the shadows, being as small as a snail*
Vince: That? *laughs* THAT'S your ultimate weapon of doom? *laughs even harder and steps on it nonchalantly*
Blue: *already half way out the door* Ehh, It gave me time for my escape, and hell, he was something! *flees*

10) 1, 6, and 7 go to Mulligans to play laser tag, but 7 forgot to call 3 and 4 to tell them to come along. When they get back, 7 finally realizes they forgot to call. What is 3 and 4's reaction when 1, 6, and 7 return?

Silver: Maaaan, that was fun you guys, we must do it again sometime. :3
Vince: Yessssh, if only Ian wasn't so busy I would have brought him.
Silv: No way, you two would have been making out and having sex in public! *tease*
Vince: *blush* Would not!
Teru: *laughs* And for once my stupid 'twin' didn't follow me around! I'm so happy. <3
Silv, Teru, and Vince: *unload the bus and freezes once they see D and Deamon waiting for them at the bus stop both sitting on the bench and slowly and cautiously step out*
D: And so then I tell him- Oh! Look who managed to finally come back... *glares at all three*
Demien: Oh yeah ESPECIALLY THAT one. *points his thumb toward Silver glaring at all three of them*
Silv: Sorry guys... '^^ I must've been so excited~
D: -_- Siiiiiilver...
Silv: Ehh-?
D: *throws a punch missing Silv who dodged only seconds away from the blow*
Silv: What the hell was THAT for?
D: I haven't hit you yet, so you can't say that!
Silv: I won't LET you hit me... >.>
D: Whatever, look, you SHOULDN'T have forgotten to call us.
Silv: Look, I said I was sorry, is there any way to make up for it?
D: yes... Become my slave, and then let me turn you in!
Silv": Hell n-
Demien: No, D... A way for him to repay us BOTH back...
D:... Hmmm... *smiles*
Demein: *smiles as well as he glances at D*
Silv: Oh hell...

-hours later-

Silver: *comes out of Demien's house since he had refused to go to D's, wearing a long red dress stopping at his knees, his silver hair cascading down over his shoulders. He wore pantyhose and high heels, looking like the best damn looking girl around. He was even forced to wear all different kinds of make-up.*
D: Ahh! Revenge is sweet! >:3 Am I write Demein?
Demein: Aye... *laughs quietly as Silv blushes* Best damn torture EVER!
D: Remember SIlv, a WHOOOOLE week!
SIlv:.... ;-; I hate you Calllliiii!

11) 3 thinks 1 is MADLY in love with him/her. But 1 likes 10! What is 3's reaction?

D: Silver... I... I... I have to admit it now... I can’t hold it back any longer... I actually lov- *walks into Silver's bed room as he says this and freezes gasping*
Red: *kissing down Silver's naked body and glances up smiling once D walks in* D, what a present surprise... This must be pretty strange....
Silv: *sits up instantly out of his daze* D?!?
D: *gasps tears streaking down his face* How could you? I thought-.... *runs of quickly*
Silv:...... Wh... Why was he crying?
Red: *throws SIlver's clothes back at him* Eh... Your wounds are healed... Oh! And by the way, he was about to admit his undying love to you... But he came in and saw ME on top of YOU.... And yeaaah, he took it the wrong way..
Silv: *his eyes widen and then sadness comes over his expression feeling horrid* Oh... Poor D.... I.... I did-
Red: Hmm?
Silv: Nothing, just.. Get out of here...
Red: *laughs* Alright then, good day to you sexy... *steals away a swift kiss on the lips before fleeing laughing*
Silv: Ugh! *wipes his lips off* You devil!

12) 6, 8 and 4 have sexy time. Is it sexy?

Silv: With Vince, hell yeah... When he goes in his crazy rants and he gets all evil, who COULD resist something soooo sexy, eh? Tempers are ALWAYS sexy...
Vincent: *blush*
Silv: Hmm.. Shin?.... Shin is a very good looker, buuut....
Shin: Hnn?
Silv: He's too young for me, but sometimes he can be utterly sexy without even trying...
Shin: ^^
Silv: Demein.... Well.. even he has his sexy moments, like when casting a spell in the heat of the moment in battle...
Demein: T... thank you...
Silv: In my eyes, everyone has a sexy moment.. :3
Ian: Vince, my lover... My protector, and my friend.... Of course he can... *smiles gently* Besides, I agree with Silv...
Vincent: *pulls him in and kisses him deeply*
Ian: *pulls away slightly breathless and blushing* Vince-kun!
Vincent: Sorry, master... But your too cute to resist... *smiles gently*
Ian:.... Uh... Shin?.. No... He's to arrogant to have a sexy moment..
Shin: ;-;
Ian: And Demein..... To old...
Demein: Hey, you damn agest! I am no such thing.. Hmph!
Ian: Older then me soo...
D: Hmmm.. Vince? *holds his hand up* Silv's opinion... And for Shin... eh.. He has some sexy moments.. Demein.... Heh... Ah Demein... You don't KNOW what Silv meant when he said that, but t’is so trueee!
Mystro: Vince... I admire his strength aaand... *raises hand sighing* I too agree with Silvs opinion, I can't lie... Shin.. Bleh.. no... Now Demein.... *secret drewl*
Teru: Well.. I can't say... :3 I think everyone is great! ^^
Blue: Hmm.. Vincent... Silv was right about you, and Demein too, sometimes I just want to get under his robe, eh, brother?
Red: *licks his lips* Mmm... Sounds grand!
Both: But Shin.. Eh... *shrug* Sometimes, only at school...
Demein: *blushes and backs away* Ah... Let's not...
Vincent: 8blushing wildly* I... I'm honored!

13. 6, 8 and 4 are all eating cake. Who poisoned it?

Vince: I never did touch the cake.. I only grabbed a piece.. I'm trained to the smell of poison so I would know what to GIVE master, and what NOT to give him... But Demein poisoned it..
Shin: *has already eatn half the cake* Oh fuck! ;-; Immaaaa diieeee! Demieeeeeen! We all know you did it! *falls over clenching his stomach*
Demein: *hides the rat poison behind his back* Ehhh? What are we talking about, I'm innocent... It was just a little test experiment if I DID....

14) Someone passes out fortune cookies. 2 gets one that says "The person next to you is evil". What does 2 do to number 5, who is right next to them?

Ian: *simply eats the fortune cookie, then looks over to Mystro* Yeah, I know you are..
Mystro: I am what- runt?
Ian: Ironically- *shows him the fortune* This..
Mystro: *laughs* This is GRAND! Even FORTUNE COOKIES know how EVIL I am! ^^
Ian: Oh, and I got another one, it reads that your gullible...
Mystro: Really? Let me see that! *yanks it out of his hands and reads it* Wait, this is the one that says I'm evil-
Ian: Yeah, because I don't need a fortune cookie to tell me how gullible you are... *smiles to himself for a split second before it disappears*
Mystro:.. -_- *throws up to fortune into the air* whatever... Oh, and I got one too... And it says that the person beside me is a heartless bastard...
Ian:... Well, fortune cookies DO know a lot...
Mystro: Yeah, well, that- Wait... Did you just agree to that?
Ian: Later... *stands up dusting his long black jacket Vince had given to him, slides the hood over his head and flees*
Mystro: Iaaan!

15) The Nargles are attacking 7 and 8! What does 3 do?

D: Come on Nargles, whatever-you-are! You can defeate the likes of those to twins! *sitting on the edge of a house watching the battle below*
Teru: *dodges a blow* Damn, D.. Always, are you heartless?!
D: Naw, I simply don't care..
Shin: Don't worry Teru! I'll protect you with my life! *gets hit by a nargle that was about to strike Teru*
Teru: Nuuu! *sobs holding his bloody brother*
D:.......
Teru: *sob*
D:...................
Teru: *sob even harder getting surrounded*
D:........................ Damn him and his innocent face, who can deny THAT? *pulls out his sniper rifle and gets himself completely onto he roof top and begins sniping all of them down* Damn it... I fall for things to easy...

16) Make up an e-mail address for 6.

IansKnight@Chess.com

17) What would you do if 9 suddenly paid you a visit?

I'd run and hide, shoving everything against the door, and trying to keep him from coming on the inside. Once he gets in I would ask him what he wanted while searching for the nearest weapon... Trust me, when Blue pays a visit, nothing good comes out of it.. ;-; It means you're about to have something bad happen to you...

18) What subject would 1 teach if s/he were a teacher/professor? Would s/he be good at it?

Silver: Hmmm... I dunno... Probably... I'm not good at math, nor history.. To boring... Reading really isn't in my art... Probably Art or Instruments, I'd be great as an Arts teacher... :3

19) 4 is walking home when s/he sees a cute fluffy creature, which promptly begins rubbing itself against his/her legs. Will s/he kick it away, or take it home?

Demien:... Go on... Get out of here... *pushes it away gently with his foot but it comes back toward him again* Go on, I said get.... Go on... *looks down at how cute and innocent it was and then smiles gently* You can't tell anyone about this, ok?... *smiles and picks it up, holding it close to his chest and nuzzling it and takes it home to become his pet with his black cat Midnight*

20. If you had the chance to rewrite 1's life, how would you change it?

Silver:..... Nuu, I like what happened in my life, please don't touch it... Pleeease! I know it was horrible what you made me go through, but it made me stronger... Please... What doesn't kill me on the inside only makes me twice as strong, please...

Only if he wanted me too, and apparently he doesn't so no... But if I could, I would have made it more pleasant...
Alucard
Alucard

Rooster

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
Cherry Quiz Game! Left_bar_bleue10/10Cherry Quiz Game! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Cherry Quiz Game! Left_bar_bleue0/0Cherry Quiz Game! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.futurewritters.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Cherry Quiz Game! Empty Re: Cherry Quiz Game!

Post  Alucard Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 am

21) 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in...Their reaction?

Blue: Hmm, Nice show, ukes... *pulls up a chair and sits in it getting popcorn and watching the show intently* Hell, you can't blame me... I'm a seme, I never see UkexUke action... xD
Ian and Teru: *doesn’t even notice that he's there, upset that Vince and Shin had forced them to do so*

22) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Whom do they chose?

Shin: Dun chose me please...
Demien: O.O
Blue: Eh... I'm a cheater...
D:.. Eh, IF I had to.. I would choose... Demein...
Demien: *blush* Why?
D: Remember that sexy question from earlier... Yeah, that'd be why.. *drewl*
Demein:... ;-; Damn it...

23) 7 challenges 1 to staring contest - why? And who wins?

Teru: *stares at Silv, his eyes watering*
Silv: *stares at Teru, not even wincing*
Teru: Shiiiin, why'd you make that stupid bet with D that I could win a staring contest with Silv?
Shin; Come on Teru, don't give up! Remember what I taught you! ^^ and if you win, we'll be 100 dollars more richer!
D: *laughing quietly* /Idiot... Silver doesn't HAVE to blink... EVER. If he doesn't want to, considering what species he is, he doesn't have too./
Shin: Just think about me, naked, and then-
Teru: Graaah! *he shuts his eyes shaking his head back and forth* Nuuuu! BAAAAAD IMMIAGE!'
Shin: Teru-! *says in a broken voice* ;-; We lost, and am I that horrid to you? *hands over the 100 dollars*
D: * fans through the money smiling*
Silv: Heh. *stands up cracking his back as he does so by bending it backwards* The master was the Apprentices eventual downfall.
Both Silv and D at the same time: How Irionic...
D: *hands over 30 of it* Here, as said..
Silv: Hey this isn't fair... D, you ripped me off!
D: Tough, I never did specify how much.
SIlv: You bastard... ;-;
D: Heh... Though if you want the rest your goign to ahve to earn it.. In bed!
Silv: Rather not.. o.O

24) If you had to pick a video game character to pair up with 4, who would you choose?

Oh, wow... Very tough... Hmm.. Toughest question.. Demein?... Hnn...

Demein: Come on now, Tay.. I can't be that bad... Even though personally I wouldn't like it... O.O

Sephiroth.. Why? Because you both have that cocky personality... You both adore to make fun of other people... You two seem perfect for each other... xD

Deamion: o.O..............

25) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?

Uhh.. I'd bring them back to my room in the dead of the night so momma wouldn't know, and allow Blue at Mystro, telling them to keep their sex quiet, butttt, if they were quiet enough I'd watch their yaoi in peace and complete and utter happiness. :3 "Cause when Blue and Red get drunk well... O.0

26) 9 and 2 are depressed, why?

Ian:........... Stay out of my business...
Blue: He's just depressed because he can't solve any cases that seem to heal with me and Red, and that L his mentor has died... And that... Vince simply won't lay him tonight for some odd reason..
Ian: *gasps blushing* Stay outta my business Blue.... Well.. What about you? Your depressed because you know the only way you get to find out any info about anyone is having sex with them, because that's your power!

27) 4, 6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens?

Demein:... I was cursed, Night; the puppet master is controlling my body, that's the ONLY reason I'M doing this damn hokey-pokey!
Teru: I'm having fun, aren’t you Vince? :3
Vince:...... Eh.... It'd be funnier with Ian, but Ian told me I had to do this soo... Eh.. I guess..
Shin: *walks in and smiles taking a picture of all of them* This... Is... EPIC! > Ohh, and Teruuuu! *comes up behind him and does the Hockey-Pokey as well, being sure to nail him in the butt a couple of times playfully and shizz*
Teru: Nuuuu! Now it's a nightmare! ;-;

28) Think 8 could be a super model?

Shin: Ehh?

Eh... Well... Yeah, he could be a super model if he really wanted too.

Shin:.. ^^

29) They all get involved into an epic brawl (not the video game) and only one of them survives. Who lived?

Ohhh! Interesting! I would ADORE to see THAT fight! Well... When it comes down to it-

Silver and D would go at it first, and as Silver and D go at it, Blue and Ian would go head to head while Vince fends Red off so they both couldn't gang up on Ian. Mystro would use the innocent Teru for some kind of ransom soooo, he would try to take Teru but Shin would get in the way and try to kill Mystro, while Demein would sit beside Teru and watch all the 'idiots' fight. Weeeell, Silver and D would still be going at it by the time Ian and Vince had forced Red and Blue to flee. Ian would be injured along with Vince, but Vince would pick Ian up and carry him home, and in the mean time, Mystro would have quickly defeated Shin and would probably be getting ready to end his life when Demein steps up and defends Shin by taking on Mystro- Oh, such a GRAND fight! While Teru helps Shin limp/crawl home. Silver and D would still be going at it, D tearing Silver up and Silver tearing D up. (They're both equally matched. o.O) ANd in the end, Demein would send Mystro away with his tail tucked in between his legs with his epic magic. Then watch Silver and D go at it for a bit before he leaves, and then there is SIlver and D who is STILL going at it, neither wearing down, in their OWN little world. Eventually Silver would go to Beast and D would unleash his true epic power- And it would be the end of the world as we knew it sooo-....... No one. xD

30) They all get involved in an epic Brawl (the video game), who wins?

Never played it so I couldn't tell you. xD

31) One of them falls in love with you, which one?

No. That's the only word that needs to be said- No. I mean seriously?... Me? The person that they ALL hate, and want to get pay back for? The person that they would give anything to kill at any time if they could and still live? Heh, NO ONE of my characters would EVER fall in love with me. Sorry quiz, but I've put up with many stupid question but THIS one, is the stupidest. O.o Thankies anyway though. xD

32) GENDER SWAP! What happens?

Silver: Ehh, it's happened before, it REALLY doesn't affect me.. *points to the question in the beginning about the laser tag* And trust me, that wasn't the FIRST time... *shakes his head*
Ian: Graah! ;-; Nuu, Vincent-kun! Come help me find a cure to getting myself back to normal!
Vincent: Ahh... You look so...
Ian: *blush* Quit looking at my... Never mind... I feel so deprived... ;-;
Vincent: Oh come on Ian, you still make my mouth water.... In fact- *picks him up*
Ian: Nuuu! Vince-kuuuuun! *is carted off to the nearby room*
D:.... *blink, blink* What the Fuck?
SIlver: Heh, you’re not to bad looking either D... As a girl that is...
D: *blush* Shut up, you mangy mutt!
Silver: Make me...
D: ............... *nose bleed*
Silver: Oh come on, man!
Demein: Actually, that's WOMAN now... And personally... Nothing has really changed that much on me, ‘cept my hair has grown longer, and I have boobs... And... Yeah, a little has changed... My long hair still stayed though. ^^ Now it's even more shiny and pretty too.
Mystro: Ah, hell no! I can't return home looking like THIS! Fuck me side ways in hell... Damn it all.. -_- Now what can I do?....
Red: Kill the quiz...
Blue: I agree brother, lets kill the quiz... *glares at the quiz*
Red: i liked our short black hair...
Blue: With our Blue-
Red: And Red
Both: Streaks. But now we've got long black hair *runs their fingers through it* With blue and red streaks.. Though admittedly, you don't look half bad as a chick *Says to the other*, only we prefer our testicals back.. -_- And our chests...
Shin: Ohhhhh Terukey! *squeels and cuddles him* You look even more adorabler and innocent, and I didn't even know how THAT could happen! *huggle,snuggle*
Teru: Shiiiin, I need my spaaace... ;-;
Everyone: *looks over at Teru and their eyes widen* Damn, he DOES look diffrent...
Teru: 8blushes* Shin... LEt me go.
Shin: No. In fact, Imma take you home, and strip you, and then do VERY naughty things to you.
Teru: *tries to kick him in the testicals and fails since Shin doesn't have any as well* Damn it! I lost my secret weapon, nooo, I'm doomed... Guys, Guys a little bit of help!?!
Everyone: *whistling acting as if they were doing other things*
Teru: Nuuu! ;-; *is carted away*

33) 2 posted a picture of 1 and 10 making out on the Internet! What happens?

Ian: Eheheh... Time to get Red back for all the things he's done to me... *slowly creaks the door open to Silv's room to reveal SIlv pinned against the wall as Red kisses him and smiles flashing the picture and flees*
Silv: *sees the flash and pushes Red off of him* Did you see that?
Red: Silv...Hold Still damn it... I was trying to record your height!... oh, that flash? Yeah, Ian took a picture thinking we were making out.
Silv: Nuuu! Ian! *flees*

-Next Day-

Silv: Oh, my, god... Red!
Red: *suddenly in there* hn?
Silv: Look at THIS... *shows a picture of them 'making out' online*
Red: Oh, fuck... Well it doesn't matter now if we do, right? Since it's already been posted... *leans in to kiss SIlver*
Silv: Red!~ *pushes him away* Be serious now, what the fuck are we going to do?
Red: *shrug* Nothing. Here is nothing we can do now. Once it's over the enternet, it can NEVER be revived again. And it'll be there forever and ever...
Silv: Nuuuuu!

-In the kitchen-

Ian: *surrounded by all seven characters with all of them laughing, as he shows them the picture on his laptop*
Blue: You go get him Red!
Everyone: *cracks up laughing*
Demein: Seriously? Even /I/ didn't think i could laugh at this, but this? This is HILARIOUS!
Mystro: *laughing* Damn, I need to show this to everyone at the cartel!
Vincent: How did you snag this one Ian? Man, you're very sneaky. *winks at Ian and laughs*
Shin: *laughing his ass off to hard to talk*
D: *sighs and looks away tears in his eyes*
Teru: *spots D with his back turned and lays a hand on his shoulder* D-?
D: I'm fine, leave me alone.. *brushes off his hand and rushes off remembering whenever he spoted Red and Silv together in his room the other time too*
Teru:... D.....

34) JESUS CHRIST, IT'S A LION!!!

Silv: *blink*.... Where did he come from?
Ian: I didn't know Lion's lived this far out into the country... Hmm... Is he friendly? Or do we need to run away now?
D: I dunno about you, but if it tried to attack me- I'd kill it! *brings out a hunting rifle*
SIlv: Damn it D, are you ALWAYS armed?
D: Yep, so I could catch you at the end of this quiz... *sneer*
Silv: We'll see about that!
Demein:.... It's adorable... *walks up and pets it gently, loving all kinds of cats*
Vince: Are you crazy, Demein?
Demien: No... I just love cats... :3
Mystro:....... Hnn... *planning on using the lion as a pet to scare away his competition.* Heheh...
Vince: Well, dun worry Ian, if it tried to attack you, I'd save you.
Ian: Vince-kun, I'm not a child, I can take care of myself.
Vince: I know, but I still wanna make sure your ok...
Ian: *Sigh* SO over protective...
Teru: Omg I lion! *runs over and huggles it* It's so cuuute..
Shin: Teru... Be careful...
Teru:It won't attack me, would you? Nooo you wouldn't, noooooo you wouldn't.. ^^ *pet,pet,pet* Shin, can we bring it home?
Shin: No. Mom would never allow a pet lion...
Teru: *looks up at him innocently* Pleeeease..
Shin: No!
Blue: Heh, brother, we could use this for a lot of mischief couldn't we?
Red: Heh, I'm with you brother, I can think of many things we can use it for.
Both: *laughs quietly*

35) New scenario: 3 is driving down a lonely road with 1 in the back seat. The car breaks down, and they ask to stay at a roadside house. What happens?

D: *laying in the floor as Silver get's the bed sighing quietly, shivering*
SIlv: *looks down at D quietly* D... You look cold....
D: I'm fine.. *flips over curling up in a ball trying to get warm*
Silv: D... *worries about him getting sick*
D: I'm fine, I said drop it, ok?...
Silv: D.. Get up here, share the bed with me...
D: No.
Silv: Come on D-
D: I said no..
Silv:... D GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW!
D: ............. Fine... *growls and crawls up into bed with Silv, staying on the very edge of the bed still shivering*
SIlv:......... *smiles quietly, as he looks at D's back that was turned toward hi then wraps his arms around D and pulls him into himself so D had flipped around and his head was laying on his chest now*
D: What the hell-? *Blushes in the darkness*
Silv: You are cold- I am a Fallen Werepire- I am warm... I can warm you up.
D: Isn't this a bit weir-
Silv: I know that if your sill laying here, you don't mind, and if I minded I wouldn't have done it, now shut up and sleep...
D:..... *is blushing madly now*
SIlv:......
D: Silv?
SIlver: hn?
D:...... Thank you...
Silv:.... Just shut up and go to sleep already... *smiling slightly*
D:..... Silv...
Silv: WHat?
D: You are warm...
Silv:..... D-
D: I know I know.. Just shut up and sleep right?
SIlv: Thank you....
D: Silv-
Silv: WHAT?!
D: I can't sleep laying like this... *flips over on his side so his back is facing Silver and curls up cuddling close to him*
Silv: *sighs and flips over on his side and holds D*
D: Thank you....

-minutues later-

D: SIlv-
Silver: If you don't shut up and go to sleep Imma fuck you until you’re so tired you'd pass out as soon as we were finished! Now shut up and go to sleep.
D: That a bet? *sneers*
Silv: D, just shut up.
D: Is that a-
Silv: That's it! *flips him over and gets on top of him and kisses him deeply*

And yeah, it'll just continue from there... xD D won't sleep- 'Cause D's breed never sleeps. xxD Which make sit TWICE as funny! And that's what D was trying to tell Silv.

36) Another new scenario: Imagine 2 has a bride, if he or she didn't already, and a baby is born. 3 is asked to baby-sit. What happens?

Ian: One, I'd never get a bride because of my job as the worlds second greatest detective, two; because of this I would never have a child, three; I was proven to be gay I while ago even when I thought I was straight so four; I could never have a baby even if I wanted one, and Five; if this was even possible, I would NEVER get /D/ To baby-sit my child, because he would teach it some of the STUPIDEST things ever, and it'll grow up to be some killer or sniper dude... -_-
D: HELL YEAH! I GET TO RAISE A CHILD! >:3

37) If x = 7+3 then what must X equal? Furthermore, what is the point of this question?

Everyone: Ten, you idiot, and yes, why ask such a stupid question?
Ian: The answer is simple really- but there are multiples of these simple answers. You see in the first scenario they could be asking this question just to analyze us and actually see if we are smart, but in the second scenario-
SIlv: Oh no, Ian is going into his L mode- Vincent! Please shut him up*
Vince: *leans over and kisses him*
Ian: *freezes and quickly gives in*
Silv: Vincent saved the day.. :3 Now I won't fall asleep!

38) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 1?

Vince: Oh, very tough question. Even though I was trained to know everything and anything that my master says or speaks, I wanna Say Silv because he'd be a lot more fun because he could actually recount something that happened to him along time ago. Besides, even though I'm very fun and happy and energetic and- I think it's a tie.. o.O
Silv: Agreed... Well, Maybe Vince a little more because I don't do well with snot nosed little punks who believe that they're better then everyone... Even though I have eight kids..
Vince: O.O EIGHT?!
Silv: Long story...

39) Do you think 2 is hot?

Ehh, well he is a reincarnation of L, and L IS sexy sooo- Yesh... Yesh, Ian is..

Ian:. o.O T... Thank you?

40) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?

Ian:.... Weeeell.... That one is a no brainer.. -_- Mystro is a leader of a drug cartel, and even though I haven't proven it yet, I KNOW this... And Demien hasn't broken the law yet or not that I know of, so I'd choose Demein of Mystro.
Alucard
Alucard

Rooster

RPG Info
Health Bar:
Experience Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 am

41) 1 gets a paper cut. What is the immediate reaction?

Silver: *winces* Well fuck... *suckle*

42) 5, 3, 2, and 8 are waiting for the bus. Write the conversation they have until the bus arrives.

Ian:........ Out of all days and all places, why must I be stuck with you- *glances at Mystro* And You. *glances at D*
D: Because we're special like that..
Mystro: I've got major business I need to take care off...
Ian: What? Drug business?
Mystro: -__- Come on now Ian, are we going to start that this early in the day? I'm in no real mood...
Ian: Of course your not because-
Shin: Ian, can we just drop it.. *has heavy bags under his eyes*
Ian: You seem in an unusually bitter mood SHin, what's wrong?
Shin: Tired....
Ian: Ah...

-minutues of silence-
D: Is this bust ALWAYS late, come on and hurry up you stupid bus, I need to hurry up and meet that appointment, with death.. *sneers as he pulls out a pistol from his trench coat*
Ian: Damn, Silver never does like does he? You ALWAYS have a gun or weapon up your sleeve.
D: I'm a bounty hunter; it's what I do best.
???: Pssst, Pssst, hey Mystro?
Ian: *watches the random person from the corner of his eye*
Mystro: Hm? *turns around and faces a shady character*
???: Do you have some on you, I'll pay you...
Mystro:... *glances in Ian's direction and whispers* Later.
???: what, why later?! Damn you, I brought the fucken cash! *begins to flail around and make a scene drawing many peoples eyes*
Mystro: Damn it... Shut up fool, your going to get us busted!
??: OF all the damn times this is the one- *rant, rant, yell, scream, growl*
Ian: *laughing quietly* having problems with a paying costumer, Mystro?
Mystro:...... *growls to himself*
Shin: Come on man... *talking to the random person* Please, shut up, your drawing a scene...
??: *gets louder and louder, ranting and carrying on about Mystro*
Crowd of people: *comes around and begins talking feeling to air with noise and noise and nothing but noise*
D: *winces, and winces getting tired of all the voices* Shut up....
Everyone: *Continues*
D: *says it even louder in a husky voice* SHUT UP...
Everyone: *Continues*
D: DAMN iT I SAID SHUT UP! *pulls out his pistol and shoots the random person in the head, directly in the forehead, perfectly*
???: *falls to the ground dead*
Crowd: *begins to scream and panic and flee*

-moments later-
*silence*
D: well, that finally worked... *smiles toward everyone*
Mystro: Y.. Yeah, thanks... *wiping the blood off his trench coat*
Shin: *cringes away from the look obviously terrified*
Ian: *clearing his throat trying not to appear obviously disturbed by how D didn't care*
D: They should have shut up...
Shin: *hiding his sobbing from fear*
Mystro:.... Man, even I'M not that harsh when it comes to killing, I mean.. i don't do that...
D: *shrugs nonchalantly* I don't care, I told them to shut up, and they didn't... If your going to act a fool, you need to die like a fool....
Everyone there: *cringes away from D*
D: Oh look, the bus is here. :3 *smiles wiping the blood off his sunglasses before he puts up his pistol and loads the bus first, everyone else terrified of not letting him get on first, he turns around halfway in the bus and smiles* Well, come on guys, the bus is finally here, let's go. ^^
Everyone: Uh.. Well.. You see... This one looks full so uh.. Uh... Your free to go on it by yourself... '^^
D: *blinks in confusion* Uh, ok guys, your loss. See you later. *another smile before he loads the bus*

-on the bus as it leaves-
Bus driver: What's wrong with them, they look like they've seen a ghost.... *didn't see the dead body*
D: Oh, I dunno.. They seemed fine earlier... *shrug*

-Back at the bus stop-
Everyone: *shifting around nervously*
Mystro: Damn... D can be so.. .Scary sometimes...
Ian: I'm glad that the bus came when it did... *shivers*
Shin: I... Isn't someone going to call the cops?
Ian and Mystro: *look at each other knowing the consequences and shakes their heads*
Ian: *pats Shin on the head* Uh,, Well, I say we save this death for the cops to find themselves, I really don't have the time to go through the court system today....

*bus pulls up, and all three get on still as pale as a ghost, leaving the dead body behind*
Ian: We speak about this no more, what happened at the bus stop, stays at the bus stop alright?
Mystro and Shin: *nods as the bus pulls away from the dead body*

43) The quiz is over! Now what?

Silv: *dodges one of D's bullets by mere inches*
D: Silver your mine! This damn quiz is finally over so your all mine now! I've been waiting for this moment for years!
Silv: *sighs pulling out two long sword blade looking things* Fine, you brought this upon yourself... *lunges at D*
D: *growls and lunges at Silv aiming his gun at his chest*
Ian: Come along Vince-kun, I dun wanna get caught up in there fight, we must go finish that case...
Vince: Yes siiiir! ^^ *leads Ian away*
Demein; Really? So... Now I don't have to stay here and hang out with you idiots? Hnn... I'm happy now. I think I'll go home and feed Midnight...
Mystro: Back to the drug cartel! :3 Being there was more interesting then this load of shit, though, I do admit, it WAS better then having nothing at all to do...
Shin: We have to go get ready for school tomorrow, don't we, Teru? It's gotten late....
Teru: *yawns* Yep, for once I must agree with you.. Let's go... *walks off the opposite direction as Ian with Shin*
Red: *sigh* I was getting quiet bored of this quiz any way, come on Blue, there is more mischief to cause! ^^
Blue: I'm with you my brother! *high fives and leaves with Red talking about there next plan*
D and Silv: *still fighting*

(YEeesh, I saw that this was a trend now so I decided to post i here. ^^ Hope it was fine. ;3 How about you try out the quiz and see what YOUR cherries would do, oh! And remember, this was all just for show.. They REALLY wouldn't do that- I don't think. xD If you wish to meet them and find out yourself, just drop me a message sometime. xD)

And going back to question 18...

~ Buuuuuut if teaching sex was a option, then Silver would HAVE to teach it, and he would do AMAZINGLY with it. xD And THAT'S the truth! xD
Alucard
Alucard

Rooster

RPG Info
Health Bar:
Experience Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down