Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rakir Tale - Reborn

Go down

Rakir Tale - Reborn Empty Rakir Tale - Reborn

Post  Night Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:53 am

Chapter 1
The night was slowly passing over the head of two rakirs who slept alone in the open night air. After a day of wandering the Earth they were exhausted with boredom. Their life was quiet and nothing eventful occurred very often... Days passed like years and the days were far too long for one particular rakir, Kuanlong. She lay with her friend Red, who were both asleep at the edge of the Pacific Ocean, it was a calm and lonely evening.

Suddenly it hit her, like a bullet the head, she woke from her nightmare with a frightening gasp. Her eyes were huge with fear as she stared blankly into space for a moment thinking of what just happened. It was so sudden, she gasped for breath quickly as aurora escaped from her nose like fire!

The sky was black with storm clouds that looked more treacherous than a hurricane, ash from the fires of earth itself fell around her like rain. The world was nothing but a corpse, neither alive nor dead. Fire's rose high in the distance, tree's were falling and the earth was dying slowly. There was no life to be seen, felt or even sensed. Bodies of the passed lie in every direction.

She fell back and lay on her side thinking of her freakish nightmare in silence. Her wings fell weakly to her side and her tail was shivering in shock. Why... why am I called the Goddess? She thought. It was a simple question that had bothered her for many centuries. Truly, why? Her people only thought of her as an icon and nothing more, just a stats ego. It was troublesome Kuanlong wanted to be a strong and powerful ruler who wanted to earn her right to be called a Goddess. She then looked into the water with distaste and anger as she looked into her past of pain and hurt, her spectrum eyes glowed furiously. She searched her face for the answers that would never come, her heart broke in two. It is painful to be so normal with such a title. Rakir would never admit the past of what really happened to her.

Red the tiny rakir lay at Kuanglong's tail half awake. Her silhouette could be seen at Kuanlong's tail. Her eyes glowed with curiosity as she stared at Kaunlong. She got up onto her stout tiny legs and came to the larger rakir's nose. "Are you alright Kuanlong?" Red asked as her long whiskers began twitching. Small clouds of dirt and dust went into the air as she walked.

Kuanlong let out a sigh showing she was releasing stress from her body. She gazed at the small rakir for only a short moment before, sitting up and changing into her human form. She fell to her knees with grace and stared at the falling moon. She let her shoulder length hair flow in the breeze as Red sat on her lap. She took no notice to the Great Dane sized rakir on her lap. "Red, I am only scared of what happened." Kuanlong closed her eyes and rested her head on Red's neck.

The small rakir nudged Kuanlong, "Kuanlong do not fear. I remember the past even if you don't, and I do not regret it. If it didn't happen I would not have met you." She folded her wings and waited for response from her elder.

Kuanlong smiled at the small rakir. Her eyes began to glow with life again. "You are right Red, that is just the past. There is a future and more to look forward to there always will be." She looked at Red and then toward the glassy water.

But then Kaunlong's smile died as soon as it came. "But like before I am bored with life." She shivered with nerves. The moon was falling into the ocean.

Red's violet eyes sparkled, "Do not worry. Just talk to Rakir he should say yes, he has no reason for otherwise." She yawned a smile as Kuanlong looked at her.

Kuanlong laughed at Red. "Honestly friend, I doubt Rakir will let me be reborn. I wasted my father's life and your life last time I was mortal. I don't know what I would do to the people around me, it may be frightful." She patted the small rakir's head with a soft and perfect hand.

Red smiled at her with glinting sharp white teeth, "Rakir will understand you Kuanlong, just ask. It wouldn't hurt. I have a feeling over the passed few hundred years the angels have grown more respect for you." Red got up and spread her wings wide quite fast for such a tiny creature, then whispered. "Ready?" Suddenly, she jumped without a single warning onto the ocean and began to run across the water.

Blue appeared at Red's hip and started to fly with her. He was having a hard time keeping up but he enjoyed the fun.

Kuanlong laughed at Red's sport; even though it has been quite a few hundred years since Red had been reborn into a rakir she still loved the quirks of breathing aurora, flying and running across water.
Kuanlong then got up from her knees and dusted her jeans. She transformed into a rakir with a giggle and ran across the water to get her friend gusts of water flew into the air. The sun was rising as they began running into the light of day.
--------------------

Chapter 2
Kuanlong watched over the city of Atlanta from the skyscrapers, her wings were spread wide. The people raced in and out of the suburb with their fast moving vehicles. Nothing stopped moving, lights flashed and cars raced. She smiled at how busy they were trying to keep their simple lives in order.

Rakir had watched both Kuanlong ans Red's conversation about being reborn the night before, and he was pleased at the though. At least Kuanlong would ask to be born, rather than try and hurt those around her for attention. The ways Kuanlong made Rakir mature were astounding to the other angels, they were the perfect friend match.

Rakir flew from the clouds above her to where she stood. He was wearing the traditional silk robe and beautiful golden eagle wings. His soft wing beats brought Kuanlong back to Earth from her sleepy dream-like state. She looked around for the creature that was causing the sound. She saw Rakir and her jaw dropped... she then turned into a human then gave him a hug. "Rakir!" She cheered. "I have missed you." She could not help but giggle in his presence.

He smiled back at her for a moment and then looked out down to the city below them. "You know why I am here." His robes of silk turned into a regular white t-shirt and tattered blue jeans. He looked to her with a serious face. Nearly a scowl.

Kuanlong look a deep breath and crossed her arms as if to hide herself. "Yes Rakir. What you have heard is true. I wish to be reborn, for the sake of curiosity in this new world of technology." She shivered for a moment and then looked to him. "Can it be done?" His robes shone like a beacon in the dark yet brightly lit night.

Rakir frowned at the buildings surrounding them, he gazed at her though his dreamy eyelashes, "I believe so." He paused, "But you will be born into poverty and you will have to earn your curiosity of technology and Red... cannot near you at any time or I will end your mortal life and you will return to your rightful place with Red.

Kuanlong squealed with joy, "Thankyou Rakir!" She wrapped her arms around him in a brotherly hug. "Thankyou..." She started to giggle again. Her hair fell over her eyes she brushed it away quickly.

Rakir laughed slightly, "Kuanlong, you will keep your powers and will remain just as strong. Now be nice with the humans." He smiled and snapped his fingers...

In a flash of white light...
He was gone.
(more to come)

--------

Meet Kuanlong?
Here she is,
Neopets.com/~Frazix
(The characters page)
Night
Night

Pig

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
Rakir Tale - Reborn Left_bar_bleue10/10Rakir Tale - Reborn Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Rakir Tale - Reborn Left_bar_bleue0/0Rakir Tale - Reborn Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum