Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinopiron's Pets!

3 posters

Go down

Kinopiron's Pets! Empty Kinopiron's Pets!

Post  Icykat Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey guys.
I thought i'd create this topic in hopes that people would be able to tell me a little bit about kinopiron's pets. I know that seems a little vague, but I just think it'd be cool to know a little more about them, or a few select ones. Or perhaps someone knows about any features that will be available to our pets, such as battling, or any other interactivity.

I can't wait to see them all. ^^
Icykat
Icykat
G.A.S

Cat

Back to top Go down

Kinopiron's Pets! Empty Re: Kinopiron's Pets!

Post  Viet Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Um, that IS very vague xD

What kind of information are you looking for? Razz We have images of some pets on the updates.

As for themes, we're very versatile. Its not like all of the pets are horse-based or anything like that. As for features, we've touched on the topic, but haven't really discussed it much. Right now, just working on getting the actual pets created and getting different colors/themes for them. (Baby, Vampire, Emo, Basic Colors)
Viet
Viet
Co-Admin

RPG Info
Level: 100
Health Bar:
Kinopiron's Pets! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kinopiron's Pets! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Bar:
Kinopiron's Pets! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Kinopiron's Pets! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Icykat Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Well, info like colours, or just info about a species that will be on the site. Sort of like a sneak peek if you will ^^

Oh, vampire and emo? Those sound pretty cool! Very Happy Unique ideas.

I saw a few of the images in the updates, they look great so far. ^^
Icykat
Icykat
G.A.S

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:18 am

lol thankies icy <3
much appreciated.

We have all been working hard lately and ii have recently been slipping (again) but friends keep reminding me so all is well ;D

Artists... as far as artists... we need all that we can.... that are active. We don't need inactive artists because Kinopiron is going to be based on the writing and the art... we will have crap-load of art and so we need loads of artists and writers...if you know what ii mean.

;D

**NiGhT** <3
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
Kinopiron's Pets! Left_bar_bleue10/10Kinopiron's Pets! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Kinopiron's Pets! Left_bar_bleue0/0Kinopiron's Pets! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down