Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined

2 posters

Go down

TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined

Post  TheJokerLover Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:51 am

Name: Shannon (AKA: Chipmunk)
Examples: www.deviantart.com This Is Not All, Though. I Have Alot More, Just Haven't Put Them On The Computer.
Past Experience: I Have A Petsite Myself And Are Coloring And Drawing On There. I Drew Avatars, Digital Drawings, Drawings And Sketches On Paper, Traditional Art, Watercolor, Etc.
Other: (things that might help get you hired) I'm Very Nice, Generous, And Trustworthy. Anything You Ask Me To Draw I Will Attempt To Try And Draw It. As For Coloring, If You Have A Different Color On The Example You Want Me To Draw, I Might Change It A Little Bit, But I Will Not If You Say Not To Do That.

I Can Draw:

Animals(Pets On The Petsite)
Items(Food, Collars, Etc.)

I Can't Think Of Anything Else Right Off My Head. xD

Thanks For The Opportunity!! Smile

Joker
TheJokerLover
TheJokerLover

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Left_bar_bleue10/10TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Left_bar_bleue0/0TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.v-petsite.com/neonia/

Back to top Go down

TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty Re: TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined

Post  Viet Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:57 am

Give the link to your deviantart account please, not the deviantart website itself. Razz
Viet
Viet
Co-Admin

RPG Info
Level: 100
Health Bar:
TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Left_bar_bleue1000/1000TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Bar:
TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Left_bar_bleue10000/10000TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty DA

Post  TheJokerLover Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 am

TheJokerLover
TheJokerLover

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Left_bar_bleue10/10TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Left_bar_bleue0/0TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.v-petsite.com/neonia/

Back to top Go down

TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty Re: TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined

Post  Viet Sun May 02, 2010 5:14 pm

I apologize for the long wait, but your application has been declined.
Hope that you can still stick around though.
Viet
Viet
Co-Admin

RPG Info
Level: 100
Health Bar:
TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Left_bar_bleue1000/1000TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Bar:
TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Left_bar_bleue10000/10000TheJokerLover's Artist Application - Declined Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down