Kinopiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kib's coding application x3-accepted

2 posters

Go down

Kib's coding application x3-accepted Empty Kib's coding application x3-accepted

Post  Kib Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Name:: Tyler, Or Kib. Preferably Kib. xP

Past Experience:: Currently taking a web design class. Though we use a Microsoft product (I'll look tomorrow and see what it's called) that allows us to see the webpage, and drag and drop pictures and such, and type on it. So I haven't done much actual coding. But I figured since I'm still in the class, I could try and learn more before schools out.

Examples:: http://phs.parkhill.k12.mo.us/Users/11prought/
That's my webpage for the school site. Not all of the assignments are done.. >.> But if you go to the HTML tab, that's where I did raw coding. Typing in all the <body><font=blah> stuff. I haven't worked on it since February so I could update it a little with the stuff I know now. xP

Other:: Well, as you can see. I'm very active. x3 I'm still learning how to code. If I get the money, I'd like to download what I use at school to code and maybe Dreamweaver. I'm honestly not sure how much help I'll be at the moment because I'm not that experienced unless I have my microsoft cheat program. xD And sadly, school blocks Kinopiron. Atleast they block the forum. I'll have to check and see if they block the actual site tomorrow. If they don't there might possibly be a way for me to get on and do some coding at school while I have my awesome thingy to use. x3
Kib
Kib

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kib's coding application x3-accepted Empty Re: Kib's coding application x3-accepted

Post  Admin Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Accepted
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dog

RPG Info
Level: 1
Health Bar:
Kib's coding application x3-accepted Left_bar_bleue10/10Kib's coding application x3-accepted Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Experience Bar:
Kib's coding application x3-accepted Left_bar_bleue0/0Kib's coding application x3-accepted Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://kinopiron.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down